The Club is around 2500 m2, located in a very nice area on the highway taking you from Antelias to Bickfaya, next to Khoury Home, Charcutier Aoun Rabieh roof top.
The Club is constituted of Strength, Free Weight, Power, Plate Loaded, Functional, Spin bikes, Cardio, Indoor Track, Group class, Football Court, Basket Ball Court, VolleyBall Court, Tennis Court (for kids), Outdoor Gym, Swimming Pool, Smoothies Bar, Sports Dietician areas..
A wonderful place, that allows you to pick and choose from a variety of fitness activities.
At Stamina Club, our qualified coaches will follow up on your performance, while the owner, Joe Srour (holder of 24 International Fitness Certificates) monitors your progress.
Each section in the gym is designed in a way to be separate from the other, allowing you to enjoy your training without being bothered, along with a wonderful view of the sea and mountains from all the gym windows.
Common cardio machines include Elliptical, Treadmills, Spin Bikes, Stationary Bikes, Stair Climbers, Functional Machine and Rowing Machines.
Common Group Classes include Refer to the Group Class Field.
Here is a quick overview of what you can expect:
- Cardio Section: This area will help you improve your cardiovascular fitness through sustained, low-intensity aerobic exercise.
- Strength Section: This area is great for helping beginners build muscle when starting at ground zero with a variety of 22 different strength machines.
- Free weights Section: A step-up from weight machines, free weights are used in strength training and increasing power with a variety of 20 different tools & machines.
- Functional training studio:Functional training targets the body and muscles as a whole rather than the typical weight training routine that focuses on individual muscle groups. Our functional training room is fully equipped with Power Rigs, Kettlebells, fitness balls, TRX, Battling ropes, Bulgarian bags, Farmers Walk Handles, Powerbags, Pull & Push sledges... We have everything you need to improve your strength, stability, power, mobility, endurance and flexibility.
- Outdoor Gym: Coming Soon.
- Group Classes: A fun, instructor-led way to burn calories, increase flexibility, and tone muscles. Most of the classes are put together and choreographed by our Head Coach Joe Srour.
- VIP Private Training Section: A Private Section designed & equipped to give a specific fitness program in a private studio for all levels from sedentary to professional athletes.
- Courts: Great for ex-athletes and recreational players to get exercise by practicing their game.
- Common courts include: Football (Grass Flooring), Basketball.
- Swimming pool: For those who need a form of low-impact cardio, or if you just like to swim.